1) How to create an account?
Click "Register" at the top of the page and follow the steps. Do not worry, it's totally free! Once you have created your own account, you will need to activate it by clicking on the link in your email. And log in to the platform to set the account settings that fill in the relevant information. Includes (ID Type, ID Number, Nationality, and Security Code). Finally send two documents photo (a document close-up, a picture of a hand-held document). After completing the formalities, your account can be created.
2) How to amend account details?
I. How to change password
- Log in to your account, click "Settings" and select "Login Password".
II. How to change security password
- Log in to your account, click "Settings" and select "Security Password".
3) The minimum cryptocurrency cash withdrawal amount?
Bitcoin = 0.005
Litecoin = 0.2
4) Charges on Coinsix cash withdrawal fee?
0.50% withdrawal fee.
5) Why BTC / LTC is not shown in my Coinsix account when I deposit in?
Each time when you deposit the cryptocurrency into the platform, you will need to verify and confirm by the block. If haven’t confirmed by the block, you will not receive it. When confirmation complete, the sum of cryptocurrency will be displayed in your Coinsix account.
6) Coinsix have the right to cancel my transaction?
Once submitted cryptocurrency transactions it cannot be canceled. If you need to do so, we are very sorry to inform at this point we really cannot do any change.
7) How if my cryptocurrency transferred to a wrong cryptocurrency wallet (eg LTC to BTC wallet)?
Cryptocurrency will not be displayed in the wrong currency wallets, and keep in mind that cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible and payments will disappear forever. Friendly reminder, before making a transfer please double-check all payment details.
8) I can transfer from my existing Coinsix account to another Coinsix account?
Sorry, this service is currently not available.
9) How to add on a bank account?
Click on the "reload / withdrawal" and you can fill in your bank account information.
10) Third parties can reload in my Coinsix account?
Currently Coinsix accepts only account transfers from banks that have been linked to your Coinsix account. Funds sent to your account by all third parties will be refunded to that third party's bank account and the transaction will be charged a refund fee.
11) Can I cancel my cash withdrawal after submit?
Withdrawal can be canceled if your account transaction still shows "Waiting." To cancel your withdrawal, kindly contact our Coinsix support team.
12) Can I cancel my deposit (such as the wrong amount or the wrong bank account number)?
You can cancel your deposit if it has not been credited to your Coinsix account yet. You need to contact our Coinsix support team for cancelation. The money will be returned and transaction fee will be charged.
13) How long will it take to deposit?
The banks average takes 1-2 business days to arrive at our account.
14) If deposit had exceeds my current limit, the excess deposit will return to my account?
Based on your current restrictions, the excess deposit portion will be split and added to your account within a few days.
15) How to reset password?
To reset your password, kindly follow the steps below:
- 1.Make sure you have signed out of the Coinsix page.
- 2.Press the Login button and select the Reset password option.
- 3.Enter your email address and you will receive a link to reset your password.
16) Why I cannot trade with deposited funds?
Please note that you need to transfer funds to the trading account to start trading.
17) I can take off my trade?
Yes. Coinsix available for self trade, please keep in mind that double transaction costs occur at any time when you have chosen your own deal.